Tuesday 1 July 2014

Monsters Inc Cupcakes

My son hasn't even seen Monsters Inc but he loves looking at the pictures whenever he sees anything in a shop. So I think this will be next years craze for him:). These are some absolutely adorable cupcake ideas for a monsters inc birthday.
 
 
These are very cute: so simple too, just use a grass icing tip with mostly blue and a few purple bits and abra cadabra. Not sure what to use for the horns but just browse the lolly isle im sure there is something.
 
 
These are a cute idea with marshmallows:
 
 
That's one very furry cake. I love it!!
 
 
So cute:
 
 
Even just using the colour scheme alone once put with other decorations would look awesome.
 
 
 
Even these cakes are coloured on the inside too.
 
 
I like this idea but not sure dual layered cakes are in my skill set.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment